Thursday, October 18, 2012

South Street Seaport

After the Staten Island Ferry morning we purposefully strolled to the TKTS booth near the South Street Seaport.  The TKTS booth is where you can purchase discounted tickets for Broadway or off-broadway shows for that very same day.  My mom and I decided to see Mary Poppins on Broadway in the evening.  After purchasing tickets, we enjoyed a walk along Pier 17 (South Street Seaport) while both kids slept. 

It's been a while since I've been down there and I forgot how similar it feels to the inner harbor in Baltimore.  There are lots of restaurants and shops close by.  Hoping I can get back down there with Scott soon.

TKTS Booth.



Nana at South Street Seaport. Pier 17.

The sleeping kids and I.

Such a pretty sailboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment