Monday, October 15, 2012

Dad and Mom Visit

We had a week to recover from vacation before my parents came to visit.  It was my Mom's first time coming to the city to visit us since we've lived here.  My mom was spending a full week with us so we have lots of stuff on our list we want to go and see while she is here.

They arrived with a trunk full of food (we had to get creative when trying to fit it all in our pantry, fridge and freezer) and Bailey, our dog they are watching for us while we are living here!

My Dad could only stay one day as he had to get back to work, so I sent him packing with lots of toys the kids don't play with anymore or aren't age appropriate.  Prior to them arriving we spent a week going thru things deciding what we were giving to "Baby Joey."  Mikey didn't want to give anything to "Baby Joey!"

Nana and Papa

A cute little sign we saw walking over the bridge in Carl Schurz Park.

Closer inspection.  Isn't it cute.  Put a smile on my face.

Checking out the tug boats and barges on the East River.

Nana and Papa and Bailey.


Mikey wanted the dogs in the dog run to chase him.  He loved it...I just didn't want him to slip on a puddle.


I told Mikey whatever we put in this box was going to Baby Joey.  I guess he wanted to give Katie away. :)
Katie climbed into this box on her own. She just has to crawl into any container, box, storage bin she sees.

Walking along the river taking Bailey for a walk before it rained.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment