Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Post

Today since it was raining and Mikey had a cold we played inside.  Which included decorating our pumpkins.  They are a little small this year to scoop out he seeds so the kids settled for painting them.

They l.o.v.e to paint and I like it to but clean up is a pain!  One of these times I'm just going to strip them and let them paint the bath tub.

Mikey's weird expression but he's actually saying "GO" to me so I can take the pic.

Focusing on mixing his colors.

She loves to paint.  If she catches sight of a paint brush she says "Paint" until you give her some paint to paint with.

Nana helping supervise.

Messy girl.

I think more paint ended up on her and her chair than the pumpkin.

Still working on his.
Our decorated pumpkins.

We do lots of crafts!


 

Now we're getting silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment