Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tubing and Zip lining



Continued from the previous post.

Here is a video I took when I was zip lining.  I wanted you to experience it with me! I didn't get video at the very end because I had to tuck into a ball before crashing into the end of the zip line.  Apparently the worker said I did a pretty impressive 360 at the end.



Mikey wanted to go tubing.  He loved it and I even got a squeal out of him.  I took video of that too!
He loves sledding in the winter so this was a fun summer/fall alternative.

The tubing section on the mountain side.  See the dark green section.  We are about to tube down it.

Riding on the 700 foot motorized walkway to the top.
Getting in the tube.  About to go down!


 Video of us tubing.  Listen for his squeal.  He loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment