Saturday, August 11, 2012

Katie's B-Day Party


We had lots of family and a few friends who were all able to make it to Katie's B-Day Party!  We had what I would call a proper first birthday for her.  (Since we had just moved to Chicago right before Mikey turned one, we only had neighbors come to his birthday.  It wasn't my ideal first birthday party since no family members were able to make it, but it worked.)  So this time, I was determined to give my first daughter a fabulous party!  We took way to many pictures, had lots of laughs, opened a ton of gifts, had some delicious food, sang Happy Birthday to Katie twice, took a great pic. of the entire extended family (finally everyone was in one place), and Mikey topped off the party by streaking!

Here's some pics. Hope you enjoy.  I'll have more pics. coming (in a future post), just have to edit a few first.

Just picked up cake and Mikey snuck his finger into the frosting. 

Katie's 2 tier cake, with a cupcake on top!

She also got a big cupcake balloon!

Ready for the party.  Who knew their was a premium on balloons due to a national helium shortage!

An okay family pic. if it wasn't for Mikey.  He's never been the best picture taker.

Us with the birthday girl!

Daddy and his little princess.

Papa getting snuggles from Katie.

Birthday Girl!

I love how sparkley her tutu is.

Katie baby and I.

Happy Birthday baby girl.

Aunt Erica, Baby Joey, Katie and I.

Joey and Katie.  He's catching up in size.

Amanda and Jen with Mikey.

Mikey loves Jen!

GG enjoying Joey.

We had fun mustache tattoos a the party. They were a hit!

My silly mustache.

Katie enjoying some pizza.  So easy for me than frantically running around making food! (We were only home about 48 hours so not much time to get ready.)

Daddy with baby Joey. He'll be our godson soon.

Aunt Jamie with Katie. (Jamie your lips look bigger than usual in this photo!)

Erica with Katie! Great pic!

Katie doing the "Dance with Daddy" dance.

Mikey pushing Bryan down the hill on a lawn mower. Lots of laughing!

Baby Joey always fusses when I hold him!
A sneak peak of more pics. to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment