Friday, May 10, 2013

The Boat Basin Cafe

Tonight I went out for another girls night to celebrate Kelly's birthday.  We started with amazing margaritas from the amazing Mary and hung out for about 2 hours on her great summery patio....and we ended the evening with great drinks, conversation, laughter, weather, bar food at The Boat Basin Cafe!  I've never been to the Boat Basin before and it was a lot of fun....especially since it was happy hour on a warm Friday evening.  So much excitement and action going on.  A very hip place to go to!  Thanks for a great night ladies!!!  Can't wait for the Magic Mike party! ;)  Sorry no pics. at Mary's...we left in such a hurry to make our reservation that I forgot!

Birthday girl Kelly and Heather.

Kelly and I.

L to R: Beth, me, Kelly, Heather and Mary 

Mary and I at the Boat Basin Cafe.



No comments:

Post a Comment