Friday, May 31, 2013

Celebratory Dinner

Scott and I had a really awesome date night at the Atlantic Grill.  It was my 3rd time there but Scott's first.  All of our food courses were really delicious, we laughed and goofed off, our waitress was amazing and super attentive and we talked about the next chapter of our lives together....including everything that it takes to pack up and move!

We had lots to celebrate that evening.....my birthday, our 5th year anniversary and Scott's nomination for becoming the next KPMG FASB Fellow.  Which means that I'm one year older, I've put up with Scott for yet another year ( j/k hunny!! Love you!!!) and we are moving to CT in July.

Oh and it also means that all that stressing I was doing to find a great school for Mikey in NYC was all for nothing and I'll be restarting that entire due diligence process of finding a great school for Mikey and Katie in CT.

Scott will be working in Norwalk, CT at the FASB for 2 years and then will follow it up with another 2 year rotation back at DPP here in Manhattan.  So at the very least we will be living on the east coast and close to family for another 4 years. We couldn't be prouder of him!

We will be very busy over the next couple of weeks researching and touring schools, going house hunting, cleaning out all the old toys/clothes in our current apt., traveling back to PA to get our car and go through everything that's in storage there, running around the city to see as much of it as we can, as well as another 3 weeks of school and keeping up with our busy day to day activities.  Yikes!  So I'm apologizing in advance if I'm not updating this as frequently as I'd like!

We splurged on this seafood tower for two as our appetizer.

We celebrated with round after round after round of drinks.

A yummy complimentary dessert to share.


The next FASB fellow and I.  So silly :)

I love finishing off a nice meal with a cappuccino.


No comments:

Post a Comment