Monday, February 3, 2014

Instagram - photo dump

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've shared my Instagram photos with those of you who don't have Instagram.  The last pictures I've put on this blog were from March of 2013.  Yikes.  So sorry I haven't been keeping up to date with this.  I know many of you love to see pictures of the kids (all you Grandma's)...so without further ado. Here are some pics. you haven't seen before.


June 2013
Becoming a New Yorker.

We went all the way to Brooklyn on a random Tuesday to ride the carousel and it was closed!

Running around the reservoir on a rainy day.

Grand Central at night.

Purchased some of these to make our own popsicles.

I saw this car in Soho.

Made some protein pancakes; egg whites, protein powder, banana, cinnamon, a little almond milk. Viola!

Mikey wanting to exercise before school.

Driving to CT to look for a home. 
Enjoying the warm weather in Washington Square Park.
 July 2013
The very first night Katie crawled out of her crib.  The kids ended up doing yoga with me that night.

A picnic dinner in Central Park with friends.

Sweet messages from Daddy.

Drinks and sweets at a Girls Night In.

Just because flowers are the best!

Sightseeing with my brother. Times Square never gets old.

Scott and I back to enjoy a dinner at the place we had our wedding reception 5 years ago.

A new beach bag from 31 bags.

He could sit in the car all day.  It was a street cleaning day in NYC.

Very territorial of her Icee.  Telling me in a stern voice "Don't drink it!"

Some alone time.  Scott and the kids are down there somewhere. :)

Another day in NY. Strolling past a movie shoot with Anna Kendrick.

We sold our red stroller that we were in love with.
 August 2013
Have a country and city themed kitchen.

Katie's 2 year check up.  Glad McDonald's gave her some time off.

This is utterly ridiculous.  A rusted wheel for $423,000.00 at a garden store in Westport.
 September 2013
These grapes did taste like cotton candy in a weird way.

Mikey loves playing with his train set.

A Starbucks snack after church.

She accessorized to see Daddy at work.
A fresh cut flower from the garden!



One of the homes we drove past on the way to the airport.

These roses were the last cut of the season from the yard.
 October 2013
Sweet hugs from these two!

Skyping with family.

A fall dinner party at our home.

I asked Mikey what books he wanted from the Scholastic magazine and he circled them all!

From a dear friend.  We are getting ready for our race!

"Run like Mommy," said Katie.  All my training is starting to rub off.

I waited a little to long to find him during our hide and seek game.

Saw this sign at Starbucks.  What a great idea!


The kids drank a raspberry, beet and apple drink from the juicer.

My new angled bob hair cut.

Date night tonight.

Mikey wanted me to take a picture of this "pretty tree."  It's so pretty in the fall in CT!

Mikey gave Katie and I both stickers after his speech class because he said we are so proud of him. 
Trader Joe's finally opened near our home. We were there an hour after they opened.

 November 2013

We took the kids to HP in the Dark.  I got free tickets in my race packet!

The kids are sleep and the family is still at the water park so I'm enjoying wine and a fire all to myself.

Practicing some yoga.  This is the 8 angle pose.  I did it on my first try!

Some new products I'm trying from the Honest Company. Loving their products so far!

The artwork is slowly creeping all over the fridge and walls. It's so colorful and makes me smile each time I see it!

Making homemade pumpkin seeds after carving pumpkins.

Visiting a friend and her newborn.  I forgot how small they are.

More juicing. I love the variety of colors and nutrients.

It was 60 degrees one Saturday in November so I had to sneak out for a run!

Mikey; "Mom, you're new shampoo TASTES like coconut!"

A post Turkey Day run down in Florida.
 December 2013
Some Christmas decorations around our home.

She was the only one from her class at school today.  She received some one on one attention! 
New slippers because she said her feet were cold.

Trying on some Christmas Eve dress options and she didn't want to take this one off.  It was mine from when I was very little.

Working off some holiday sweets.

Our sweet babysitter brought us cupcakes.
Katie is getting into my cruise wardrobe.  Silly girl.
 January 2014
After being sick for 2 weeks I'm finally back at the gym and taking it nice and slow.

Thanks to Skype we were able to celebrate my Dad's 60th with everyone!

We are renting this home in the Outer Banks, NC for vacation this year.

Baking on the weekends is always a good and messy time.

Sleeping in her princess fort.

This cold weather just makes me want to bake.  The kids are great helpers.

Ummmm, NO!  Smarty pants.

In the city to see my docs. and stopped at one of our favorites to bring dinner home.
 February 2014
No school again today so this is the beginning of making homemade Valentine's Day Cards.

Night time snuggles with Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment