Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Healthy Cookie

I'm always on the lookout for new recipes, especially tried and true recipes that I know others have liked.  I wanted to share one recipe with you that was really delicious, satisfied that sweet tooth and pleased the picky husband.

Although it didn't say, I think this recipe makes about 12 cookies.  I ended up with 8 as I made mine a touch bigger and had just enough time to snag a picture of the last cookie before it disappeared.  With this recipe, you won't feel guilty reaching for that 2nd or 3rd one.

Ingredients:
Almond flour (I ground up almonds in a food processor as fine as I could get them.)
Salt
Baking Soda
Stevia or Maple Syrup
Almond Milk
Coconut Oil
Vanilla extract
Peanut Butter
Dark Choc. Chips.

I used a cookie scooper to get the same amount for each cookie and just flattened with my hand before putting in the freezer for 5 minutes before baking.

For the entire recipe click (here).

The last remaining cookie- reminiscent of the Girl Scout Tagalong Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment