Saturday, September 1, 2012

I have a confession about my obsession.

So I have a little obsession.  I'm not one for shopping and actually dislike clothes shopping for myself (I know I have to do it once in a while) but there's something about shopping for girl clothes.  I have found myself obsessed looking in particular at girl shoes.  They are just so tiny, pink and cute and can go with an infinite number of outfits.  I really must stop myself from buying any more.  Every time I look I end up with a pair!  Katie just started to walk (for some reason I don't like shoes on my kids before they can walk, thinking that barefoot is best) and she already has 5 pairs of shoes. 

clockwise: minnetonka double fringe pink moccasins, native shoes, two from stride rite and one pair from payless.

A girl and her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment