Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

The weather on Mother's Day was perfect! I was served breakfast and dinner!!! We had plans after church to go to the Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport, CT however once we got there the line was ridiculous to enter.  We had heard that the zoo wasn't really anything special but was something to do when you wanted to kill 2 hours.  So instead of fighting the crowds to see a few of your standard animals we decided to take the kids to a playground instead.

So blessed to have this beauty in my life.  I am grateful to capture this moment.  Her first time putting together a 16 piece puzzle entirely by herself.  She is so proud!!

I had a rough morning with this guy but he surprised me by going outside and coming back in with this flower"I picked this for you mom.  I love you."  It melted my heart.

At the park.  A hot day and ice cream and a Popsicle was just the ticket!



I can't believe how big they are getting.

They are so sweet and loving.  I am honored to be their mommy.

Mikey took this picture of Scott and I.
 We had dinner outside on the patio and we ended the day running laps around the house.  Mikey is a typical boy and has endless energy.  We try to tire him out through the day and running seems to do the trick.




I ended Mother's Day by running a 5k after the kids went to bed.  I was able to squeeze in something just for me.  
I hope all those mother's out there had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment