Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mom's Day celebration at school

Today the kids held a brunch for us mom's at school.  Katie and Mikey each made me a yellow, ceramic mug, one with flowers on it and the other with butter flies.  They are so cute.  I also received a purple tulip and a colored pasta necklace from them.

Each of the classes made different muffins and we also had fruit and juice before the kids sang us 3 songs.  I love their school and the warm, nurturing atmosphere and the friendships we are forming.  I'm so fortunate to have found such a great school for them on such short notice.  Even if I had all the time in the world to pick, I would have chosen their school.

Brunch with friends.

Katie and I and my penne colored necklace.

I love these munchkins.  Mikey stuffed a muffin in his mouth right before this picture was taken! He is constantly eating!!

Okay - silly faces!


Katie's first ever progress report.  It's so cute what they report to us on....sharing, controlling emotions, listening, concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment