Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lunch with my favorite girl

Both of the kids are in school at the same time on Monday's and Wednesday's however just Mikey goes to school on Thursday.  Normally, Katie and I have a play date with Katie's friends on Thursday or every once in a while I have errands to run while Mikey is at school but today, I just wanted some one on one time with my best girl.  We enjoyed lunch at Panera and spent quite a bit of time running around Walmart....literally running around the entire store.  We also played with all the big balls by rolling them down the long aisles.  It was so fun and I'm so thankful to soak up some special time with my baby.  I don't often get one on one time with the kids so it's nice when I slow down and savor them.

Running all over Walmart.

Lunch with this sweet girl.  

The baby goats at Stew Leonards.  Spring is here after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment