Monday, May 19, 2014

I win a trophy?!

I've been running more frequently in the past weeks as I'm trying to build my stamina back up before I start training and the kids have noticed.  So today I decided to take them to see my "running trail" near our home where I typically start my run before really getting into the hills and wooded areas.  It's semi remote and not busy at all, so a great place for the kids to walk and explore without me having to worry every 10 seconds if a car is coming. We talked about running and racing and Katie really got into it and even told me that I win a trophy!!  Haha, I wish.  For me winning is just finishing. There is no way I am athletic enough or disciplined enough to compete at a professional level but I'm glad Katie thinks so.


No comments:

Post a Comment