Friday, October 31, 2014

TCS NYC Marathon Expo

This morning I drove into the city to go to the marathon expo at the Javits Center in Manhattan.  Every single runner needed to go to the expo to pick up their race day info, bib, shirt, etc.  It was mayham when I got there about lunch time on Friday.  The line to get into the expo was 7 blocks long.  It was insane!

I skipped part of the line and went into some doors pretending I didn't understand English because I was so sick of waiting in line. Once inside, getting my packet was a piece of cake.  I then weaved my way through a few booths that were set up and made my way upstairs for a few pictures, before waiting for the shuttle to take me to Grand Central so I could take the train home.  This way, my car was in the city to drive home after the race.







My bib #. Wave 4 Corral C and the orange start village.
Can't wait to cross the real finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment