Saturday, July 21, 2012

Colorado bound.

Scott flew to Colorado on Tuesday to see some people from KPMG and to work before I flew out on Thursday.  Scott was the best man in the wedding.  It was my first time back to Colorado since May of 2011 (when I stopped working) which was my last time going into my corporate office for work.  So this trip for me was purely pleasure.

On Thursday nite was the rehersal dinner.  We had the rehersal dinner at the brides parent's home in Wheat Ridge and had a fabulous italian dinner with delicious sweet treats for dessert, and swallowed it all down with some homemade wine and lemoncello.  It was so great to see friends and let loose and relax.  On Friday we had breakfast at Sams No. 3 where I had a breakfast burrito smothered in green chili.  I really missed the green chili but I paid for it the rest of the day, and basically spent the entire rest of the day in bed.  Saturday was the wedding, which was beautiful and while the wedding party was getting pictures in 100 degree weather, I was sitting pool side visiting with my girlfriend from work.  I saw her gorgeous new home and neighborhood and lounged by the pool soaking in the beautiful views.  At night during the reception, we had a great time with amazing food and dancing.  The father of the bride even got Scott out in the middle of the dance floor to dance with him and the groom in front of everyone.  Something I'll never forget!


Scott and I after the rehersal.

Backyard Rehersal Dinner.

It was great catching up with all our friends.

Scott with his childhood friends, Mike Foster and Joe Sallustio.

The guys.  It was unusual for me to have breakfast with the groom and help the groomsmen get ready in the am.  Very calm morning.  Usually I see the crazy storm that happens on the brides side.

Scott and I before the wedding.

Antonella walking down the aisle.

The bride and groom after the ceremony.

My girlfriends beautiful new home in Lakeview.

Hanging out at her pool with the amazing view.

Friends Aaron and Brittany

Friends Emily and Mike.

Not the best pic. we were laughing hysterically at something.

Later on in the evening.

Scott and the bride's father.  These two looked so much a like!
The girls, Aurora, Nikki, Me, Nikki's daughter Elonna, and Tina.




No comments:

Post a Comment