Friday, December 6, 2013

Making Christmas Cookies

I like nothing more than playing Christmas music, lighting some candles and baking on a cold, winter day.  The kids like when I decide to bake too.  Of course they want to get in the way help, and sneak their fingers into the bowl.  It's all part of the fun of making cookies now.

Here are my little cookie eaters, beater lickers, bowl and spatula lickers and taste testers.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Starting to make a funny face but din't want to put his beater down.


Ok, there's the face. :)

My cuties.  We made some peanut butter m&m cookies with chocolate chunks and peanut butter chips in the batter.  They were delicious and I doubled the batter and now I have some frozen cookie dough in my freezer to bake whenever I feel like having a cookie.  'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment