Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby Joey's Birthday!!!

We drove back to PA for Joey's very first birthday party!  There were tons of family and friends, great food, lots of things for the little ones to do and great weather for playing outside.  With Mikey being a little older now and having lots of family around, I was actually able to have conversations and enjoy the party and leisurely eat my lunch (while Katie napped for 2 hours. She made her late entrance, once she was good and ready to wake up from her nap).  It was such a nice day and way to spend a Sunday.

Happy Birthday Joey!!!
Katie and I.

Lots of balloons to play with!

Happy Birthday Joey! Can you tell he likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?!

It came with a little smash cake.  

Jamie and Danny.

Mikey and Jamie.  When we go to PA he wants to play with them all the time.  I'm old news.


Amanda, Katie and I.

Katie and Papa waiting for some cake.

The birthday boy.  He's almost as tall and weighs only 1.5 lbs. less than Katie.



Steve got him all nice and dirty.

She wasn't sure what to think.  I remember when Mikey looked like this.  He was a maniac on the bounce house this time.

She's had enough.

Getting outta there.  Mikey wanted to play with her.

This was how Mikey spent his afternoon.


I hopped in for some fun and I got tickled instead!

She tried again, and still didn't like.

So she was happy sitting and watching....


....and so was I.

No comments:

Post a Comment