Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Instagram Update

Thanks to a few of my friends who recently posted their Instagram pictures on their blogs to share with all those who are not on Instagram reminded me to do the same!  Yikes, I am a little embarrassed to admit that the last time I did this was in August!  Um, so yes, there is lots of catching up to do by way of pictures.  I enjoy doing these types of posts because you can see a lot of what we have been up to over the last (ummm, 6 months) without a lot of words.

On a side note, I really love taking pictures and Instagram is such a great portal for sharing them.  Instagram really captures and gives you a glimpse inside our daily lives while I usually only post and blog about activities we do and outings we go on.


 September 2012
Choc. Chip banana bread.
Homemade chicken pot pie.
We love knishes.


A cute grandparents day craft we did that didn't make it to any grandparents.

Mikey after his very first day of school.

Great view of midtown Manhattan from the great lawn in central park.

A snack of cucumbers on saltines.

Lunch at Luke's lobster shack.

The kids love this drink.  They call it Wheatgrass juice.

A treat for Mommy.

Sleeping at the playground.

She loves to kick around balls.


And she loves loves loves balloons.
 October 2012.
A pumpkin smoothie.

My best friend when it comes to dinners.


A rainy day resulted in every toy being thrown in a big pile.

Here we come Disney!

Trying out our Maclaren Stroller before our trip.

This girl took 3 naps in one day.  Disney just took it out of her!

A yummy fall treat from Eli's.

We just love when they sleep.

 November 2012.
Scary man at the Halloween store!

The last original tree standing at the World Trade Center.

I hope they said yes.  We saw this at our local playground.

Katie just couldn't wait.  She had to jump in with her clothes on.

My sick little boy getting some fresh air.

A personalized piece of art for Katie bug.

He's a french fry kind of guy.

We put this in everything.

Mikey thought this was hilarious.

So sweet, holding hands.

Playing at the Art Farm.  Once again, she loves balls!

My little baking helper.  

We watched the garbage man hold up traffic for 20 minutes.  Lots of honking!

They both always lose their right socks.  Maybe I put them on differently than the left?

At a gymboree class with mommy.

It's a good day in the neighborhood.

Play time with the humidifier.
 December 2012.
My LL Bean flannel shirt got lots of use this winter.

:)

At the little gym.

She ate all the chocolates from the Christmas Countdown Calendar when I turned my back for 2 minutes.

Playing in the leaves and who knows what else in Central Park.

A snowman cookie at Starbucks. She wouldn't loosen her grip so I could get a better pic.



A new hiding spot!

Pandora Radio is on almost daily in this household.

Getting messy with shaving cream.

Our first Christmas craft.

Wild hair.  She got it cut a week later!

Katie's craft and Christmas gift to Daddy.

Waiting for the subway after an outing with Mommy.

I usually have this 3 times a week for lunch.  Kale, quinoa, goat cheese, cranberries and walnuts with a little lemon juice.

Sperry top-slider shoes are great for walking!

Christmas Morning we woke up to this!

Leaving NYC via Lincoln tunnel.

Christmas shopping is tiring.

My NYE dress from Rent the Runway.
 January 2013.
Race ya!

Playing on the road I grew up on.

Gorgeous view from my parents kitchen window. Never tire of it.

Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral on Fifth Avenue.

Night time at Rockerfeller Center.

Brother and sister.  The only way I could get them to pose this way was to give them a lollipop.

I want my hat back!
 Februar 2013.
New running sneakers.

Playing doctor with all the sick babies.

So brave going down the slide head first on his back.

The biggest rat I've seen thus far in NYC!

Love her shirt!

Playing in the bookcase Papa made.

We enjoy waffles on the weekends!

Date night at the symphony.

Lazy rainy afternoon.  Mikey sleeping under the blanket and Katie relaxing on the floor.

She does this just about every time she colors.

A bracelet Mikey made for Daddy at school.

Sending a heart attack in the mail to Nana and Papa.


Ash Wednesday.


My laundry helper!

A Valentine bracelet Mikey made for Mommy.


Times Square from the Marriott Marquis.

Enjoying the spring like weather in the middle of winter.

Katie's first braid.

Donut muffins from pinterest.
 March 2013.
Sleeping at the dinner table. He slept 13 straight hours.

These dogs kept the kids from crying in the stroller on our walk back home.

Pic. of the entire family at Joey's baptism party.


Another gorgeous day to be in NYC.

Katie lined up everything with a face and put it to bed.

A new find at the grocery store.  So far we like!

Snowball fight!

She put Barbie's crown on her head!

Mikey after a playdate!

Just one of the 28 days in Feb. that I ran on the treadmill.
 Feb. I deemed as Love me More month!

No comments:

Post a Comment