Sunday, December 30, 2012

Woolworth Mansion

So I caught an episode of Million Dollar Rooms on HGTV, and it showcased a room inside the Woolworth Mansion.  Low and behold this "mansion" is a little over 10 blocks from me!  It's on the corner of 80th between Madison and Fifth Avenue.  After seeing it on TV and learning that if it sells for what they are currently asking, a cool $90 million dollars that it could set a new Manhattan real estate record.  So Scott and I walked over to take a look at it from the outside, just to see, if the outside gave anything away to how blow-your-mind amazing it is on the inside and.....nope, it looked like the rest of the buildings on the street, except a tad wider.

Want to see the inside....click here.

After reading that it has 18,000 square feet of floor space, the only thing I think of is how much their utility bills must be each month....makes me cringe.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment