Thursday, June 4, 2015

They say it's your birthday!

It's official.   Today marks my 33rd trip around the sun.  What an awesome journey it's been thus far.  After celebrating the kids last day of school earlier today, we celebrated my birthday in the evening.  Scott ordered a specialty cake for my birthday from Izzy B's Cakes in Norwalk a week prior and it was ready in time for my birthday! Thanks for being so thoughtful hunny!  They specialize in making cakes that have no allergen's.  

While a little pricey, it was totally worth it.  Now my only regret is that I have to wait another whole year before I can order another one!

Scott ordered me the hostess cupcake cake, which tasted just like you guessed it!

Bad lighting but good cake!

Kids helping put the candles on!

Silly face time!

Here's Katie's silly face.

All light up!



After making a wish, the kids helped blow them out!

Here's what my cake didn't have in it!  I know what you're thinking,....well what's left to put in a cake?!  Don't worry, there's plenty of good ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment