Saturday, March 14, 2015

March Random Photos

We had lots of fun this month.....here's what we've been up too!



Silly girl.

Katie and I made a headband holder for all her headbands out of a bracelet and leftover ribbons and a hot glue gun.

A luncheon with friends at the mall.  Mikey is trying to coral all the girls.

Katie and her friends know how to shop.

Baby M and I finished another round of Whole 30!

Katie and I in the comfy cubby at the Wilton Library for story and music time.


Bailey.

He loves on her all the time.

Teaching me some new dance moves.

Tap and cross.

Katie came down with a 24 hour bug.  Of course it was over the weekend when Scott was away.

Poor girl just wanted to snuggle.

She felt the need to constantly carry around the barf bucket.  I got her to eat a piece of toast late at night.

My nightly orange peeler.  Something I used to do with my Mom when I was little.

At home depot making book ends.

She's good with a hammer.

Painting them lots of different colors.

At the Wilton Farmers Market, having some fresh lunch.

A beef taco for Mikey.

We couldn't leave without buying his favorite Kombucha tea!

I had some spanish tortillas at the farmers market and decided they were so good I recreated at home.  The turned out delicious and the whole family likes.

Peeling more oranges!

Doing her daily devotions during Lent.

We had a busy day on this particular day.  She fell asleep sitting up.

This one is just pretending to sleep.

My body was craving some healthy greens.  I can't really handle raw greens so I juiced them instead.

Going the healthier candy route for Easter this year.  Less candy and more toys means for no melt-downs or headaches.

Finally a semi-nice day!

Flying down the road.

When did she get so big?!



No comments:

Post a Comment