Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pop Songs

The kids love to dance and listen to music. I often hear them ask me to "turn it up!" in the car when they hear a good song.  They also tell me to STOP Singing during basically every song! Ha, I know I'm not good but God gave me a voice and he's gonna hear it! A few times a week we have a dance party.  They can shake it! Katie's dancing usually consists of running and jumping, spinning, swaying her arms back and forth doing some really interpretive dance.  Michael's moves are more robotic with varying speeds and lots of leg extensions and flips on the floor sort of like break dancing.  Right now their favorites are: Centuries by Fall Out Boy, Sugar by Maroon 5, Maps by Maroon 5, Shake it off by Taylor Swift, Chandelier by Sia, and Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson.





No comments:

Post a Comment