Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

A huge winter storm advisory was in the forecast for the day before Thanksgiving, so we all hustled and quickly packed and/or took an extra day off work and car pooled down to PA the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  It's been 2 years since we were there for Thanksgiving and I missed my mom's stuffing!  No, that wasn't the only reason we went down there for Thanksgiving, but it sure was on the list! She makes the best stuffing and it's lucky to get to the table with my sister and I around!

We had a feast and enjoyed hanging out with family over the next week! I'm not sure how I didn't end up with any pictures of actual Thanksgiving, but my phone was away and that's how I like it on the holidays.

First day of hunting season and my Dad was out early.  Now that he's retired he has time to waste in the woods.

The obligatory trip to Hershey Chocolate World.

Hands Down!  The kids loved this game!

Bouncing on Bryan....

....and more bouncing.....

....and some smooshing too!


It was a race to see who could find Waldo first!  Even the hardest book was no match for my kiddos.

Love to Bailey.

Lego City with light up cars, kept Mikey occupied most mornings.  I think he ended up putting 5 or 6 different sets together.

No comments:

Post a Comment