Sunday, April 13, 2014

Insanity

I have been sticking as best as I can to Insanity even while being sick and so far out of the 5 weeks I've been doing it I've only missed a scheduled workout once.  It's an exercise program on dvd's that you play at home and can workout in your living room.

I usually try to do it first thing in the morning or early afternoons (during quiet time).  The kids now know when it's coming and get excited to see "Shaun T" on TV.  He's the host.  Mikey will usually do the warm up with me and then at some point while I'm dripping sweat and doing planks or squats or push ups the kids are trying to crawl under my legs or jump over top of me.  It would probably be pretty comical if you took a video of it.  Anyway, I have been fitting it in and getting it done!

Here's a video of Mikey doing some of the moves.  I'm proud to say that he also came up with a new move himself, which I've been calling the pulse squat with a punch.  It's basically combining a few different moves that they do during the workouts.




The last few days I've been putting in the dvd's the kids have been saying:
"Are you working out with Shaun T?"
"Yay, Mommy, look there are your friends!"
"Can I work out too?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment