Monday, April 21, 2014

Hop Scotch Happy

We are really enjoying the weather as much as possible.  The kids do a craft every day they are at school and I like to feel like I'm doing something productive with them to so today I got the itch to do a craft with them but I also wanted them to play outside, so I busted out the washable paint, gave them some paint brushes and let them go to town.

They ended up painting the cobblestone wall in the back yard and also the trees.  We then got out the sidewalk chalk and make lots of hop scotch games going up our steps.  Mikey was great at hop scotch and Katie did it mostly with two feet!

Painting the wall.

J + S Heart.  I felt a little artsy.

Katie next to her name on the tree.  She never fails to get food/paint/stains on new clothes!

Mikey next to his name.
 Hop Scotch Time!!





No comments:

Post a Comment