Sunday, July 28, 2013

Selling the stroller.

We decided that once we moved to the suburbs that we wouldn't be needing 4 strollers. So we decided to sell our big red stroller. That stroller was so near and dear to me and I wouldn't have been able to survive NYC without it.  I was actually very sad when I sold it as it held many great memories.  As I got to our lobby, I stood in the elevator a full minute deciding if I should just return to my apartment and call her (she was waiting in the lobby) telling her I changed my mind.  I was that torn.  But I have 3 other strollers that work for our family now and in the future.

We sold it on craigslist and got a fair price for it being used every single day for over a year. We sold it to a woman who had twin girls and couldn't afford a new one. So I'm very glad I sold it to her.




No comments:

Post a Comment