Monday, July 8, 2013

A little bit of everything.

Beware....this is a long post.  Rather than create individual posts about the little things that we did while in PA over an 8 day period (I'm short on time considering we are moving tomorrow and it's pretty hectic right now) I'm smooching it all together in this one post.

So here we go...

We spent July 1-9 in PA.  Matt and I drove back with the kids and Scott took the train down to PA 2 days later (he had a deadline for work).  We did a little bit of everything over those days.....

....Katie and Mikey and Papa made little creations with beads.  Katie was very focused.....


 .....we celebrated 2 birthdays.  Matt's was on July 1st and the trick candles were a hit with everyone.  I think it took a little slobber on the cake to get all the candles out once and for all....and Nana's birthday was on July 4th.  She wanted brownies.


Jamie with Uncle Danny.

Mikey in the back ground about to swat Nana with the fly swatter.

This picture makes me laugh because it looks like she is 75... 
Okay now we got the numbers in the right order! My mom and dad! Aren't they cute!
.....the kids played with the kitchen play set that my mom kept for the last 25 years..... this will be in our new home soon......



....there was some pole climbing going on...........



 ...and some dog walking to attend too..............

 .....and some board games to be played..........
 .......and pictures of Bailey to be taken...........
 ........and a fourth of July picnic and family gathering to celebrate.............



 ............and some hay baling to watch (kinda crazy they did this on the 4th!  Those farmers never get a day off!).......







 ......and wishes to be made.........
I know it looks like he's about lick but he's about to blow.

 ......and flags to be waved..........



 ..........and a U-haul to rent and buy furniture and move all our belongings into one place for the movers........

 ......and spending a date night going back to Appalachian Brewery Company where Scott and I had our wedding reception 5 years and 1 month ago.....



 .....and college besties to visit and cool off in their pool.  Katie had no fear when it came to jumping in...I must get flotation devices for when these kids are around water..........



 .......and cousins to play with......

 ........and movies to see to escape the hotness of summer!  Scott and I took Mikey to see Monsters U.  He fell asleep half way through on me and I am pretty sure I passed out for 10 minutes too.....

 ........and helicopters to ride........

 .....and puddles to jump in...........



Puddle jumping is a dirty job.

 ....and pianos to play music on..........


 These kids have such a busy life!




No comments:

Post a Comment