Sunday, February 17, 2013

Click Happy

A certain someone in my house likes L.O.V.E.S to take pictures.  Mikey will grab my camera out of my purse and snaps pictures.  If I am close by he will just press the picture button as many times as he can before I grab the camera from him.  He thinks this is super funny.....but other times if I'm busy with Katie or if he grabs the camera without me knowing he'll take more calculated pictures of certain things....usually toys and after he's taken however many pictures he wants he'll put my camera back.  I have no idea when he does this until I upload my photos onto my computer. Here's just a few pictures he's snapped recently.

I love what he chooses to take pictures of.




Love his face here.


Little toes sticking out.



No comments:

Post a Comment