Saturday, August 29, 2015

The rest of August- was a blur.

So I'm glad I took some pictures...so I can remember it.

Daddy and Katie playing airplane.  It's so funny hearing where they are flying off too.

I took advantage of the weather by doing some yoga outside, while the baby sleeps and the kids are playing in the trampoline.

One of my favorites.

I love these little toes.

More napping.

Katie set up a few of her stuffed animals to watch the baby.


Playing with the baby in the castle tent.

mornings.

Sleeps anywhere in any position.



We are still receiving many gifts.  Thanks so much.


We celebrated this ones birthday at a friend's house...Again!  I think we are all birthday'd out.



Our friend Jen loves babies!

She looks so tiny.

We received prayers from our friends.

Going for an early morning walk with all three.

We started to give breast milk to this one in a bottle so she'd at least take it!  Katie never took a bottle.  Not ever!


Poor Bailey.  Just wants some attention.

Napping in her crib.

Daddy with his two girls.

Bedtime reading for everyone.  Including Emily.  See her there in Mikey's arms?

Swinging at the park.

She couldn't wait to get her swimsuit on.  It just looked like too much fun!

Which it was!


Brother and Sister. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment