Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bottle?

.Since arriving at my Mom and Dad's, they have been trying to get Katie to take a bottle (so I can go to NY worry free for 3 days to find a place to live). Bless her heart, she just rolls it around in her mouth and bites it.  She has no idea what to do.  We tried juice in a sippy cup, juice in a bottle, formula in a sippy cup and bottle and still nothing.  I went out and purchased a different type of bottle that has a nipple similar to a pacifier and no such luck.  They even tried feeding her with an eye dropper.  Hallelujah - that finally worked!  It looks very similar to feeding a small bird.  I had to laugh because it would probably take her an hour to eat with that small eye dropper.  At least I know she won't starve.  We never did get her to fully take to a bottle.  (I'm typing this on the train on my way to NYC.)  Hope she'll be okay for a few days.
Playing around

She's trying to figure it out.  See it running down her chin?

Papa, Nana and Jamie will juggle the kids while I'm gone.  Good Luck- looks like you'll need it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment