Friday, July 17, 2015

Tod's Point Beach with Friends

We are so blessed to have some great friends in the area.  Our kids always enjoy playing with one another and us mom's have fun too!  I think it would be a crime not to go to the beach at every possible opportunity.  Tod's Point in Greenwich, jets out into the Long Island Sound and so there are some incredible views of the CT coastline.



Stormy day at the beach just digging away.

looking for sea snails.




So carefree.

Quite possible my most favorite photo I've taken of her.

Sunny day spent frolicking. 

Katie loves Jack.


Love these kids.

Frozen Ice Cream after beach is always welcome.

What's summer with out some cold sweets.


Sea Snail.

She sought out some shade with the use of my hat.

The pregnant lady....that being me flagged down the ice cream truck.  He saw me waving and actually turned around and came into the parking lot that we were in.  He said his wife is also pregnant and you have to give a pregnant lady what they want.  I myself was given a free sweet treat!

Their chices.


The troops and I.


Where does she learn to pose like that?!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment