Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Nutcracker

Since Katie was born I've been wanting to take her to see the Nutcracker around the holidays.  This year she was finally old enough to see it and enjoy it, so I scored some orchestra seats at our quaint, and kid friendly theater here in Stamford and we saw one of the four showings of it!

It was amazing and magical and everything I remembered it being.  When I was a teenager I was an actual dancer in the Nutcracker one year.  I played one of the mice and remember how much fun it was performing and how in awe I was of watching the professional ballerina's during our practices.  I wanted to share that memory with Katie.

Her favorite by far was the Fairy.  She was magnificent!



Waiting for the show to start!


Getting silly with my phone.

I had a warm heater for most of the show on my lap!

Posing.


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment