Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas School Recital

Jesus is the reason for this season and so we celebrated the birth of Jesus at school early by having a Christmas Play put on by all the children, intermittent with songs followed with a hearty pot-luck lunch.


I always end up trying a new recipe when I have a pot-luck, (I think I try to take advantage of the fact that other people will end up eating it so that if I end up not liking it, it's not all for nothing).  So far everything I have made has been a hit and there haven't been any leftovers.  So I signed up to bring a green salad and made this  RECIPE HERE.  I didn't put in any feta since I limit dairy and used canned pears since I couldn't find any ripe fresh ones.  The dressing is super yummy and easy to whip up too!  Everyone loved it!

I took a lot of video and pictures since Scott had to fly to D.C. for the day and couldn't make it.  So if he can't be there he loves to see videos of the kids.


Katie was a donkey who hated getting pictures taken.

 

Neither one of my kids would take a regular nice picture.  The Wise Men insisted on having his one eye covered. Here's Mikey with his best friend Rohan. 


There's the North Star and some Wise Men.


Michael sitting with part of his class.


The Wise Men came to bring gifts to baby Jesus.



Posing in the middle of the play.



No comments:

Post a Comment