Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pip's Place Cakery

I'm really starting to become familiar with our "neighborhood."  Walking around today we noticed this little bakery that FINALLY opened up!  We've been watching for the past 2 months this little store front taking shape into a bakery.  It's called Pip's Place The Gluten Free Cakery.  We randomly walked in and it happened to be the very first day they were open for business.  The best part is they were handing out free full size brownies to sample! Yes, I did say F.R.E.E.  I couldn't believe it at first either!  Nothing is free in this city.

There brownies were delicious, fudgy, rich, suprisingly healthy and gluten free which makes me very happy!  Can't wait to try more of their goodies.  You can also just stand in the store and see inside their entire kitchen watching them bake all the treats.  I wish I had more time to watch those ladies bake!


Fudgey Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment